By the start of the third trimester you will be getting ready to step off into the unknown!
For first time parents, packing your hospital bag can be a bit of a guessing game but now is a perfect time to do it as by the end of the third trimester you may want to put those tired feet up.
These are suggested items we have collated to take some of the mystery out of ‘what’s in the bag?’
- Medicare card/Health insurance details
- Maternity Pads & Breast pads
- Toiletries including toothbrush & paste, hairbrush, lip balm, tissues and nipple cream
- Phone & Charger
- Maternity bras/singlets
- Slippers/socks & cardigan/robe
- Comfortable day clothes & PJ’s.
- iPod (if you’d like music in the birth suite.)
- Clothes to go home in.
- A capsule or car seat must be fitted into your car before you may take your baby home
- Outfit for the trip home
- Baby Blanket
- Cardigan, hat or socks – if it is cool weather
If you are unsure if your chosen hospital will provide nappies, wipes and singlets during your stay, please contact your hospital. Most Maternity wards will provide these items.
Now get packing mammas- Exciting times are just around the corner!!
Sign up to receive 10% off your first order